When do you know you are a programmer?roshan
You know you are a programmer when:
- C, R, and S are not just alphabets. (There are programming languages with more alphabets)
- When someone asks you, what languages you can speak, you say C, C++, Java, and SQL.
- Python is not just a snake.
- Ruby is not just a gemstone.
- MEAN is not what it means.
- You understand what it means to Print a Queue, Traverse a List and Pop a Stack.
- When you think of Black as #000000
- When you realize the importance of ‘TRUE’ and ‘FALSE’ in life.
- When you set an alarm to know it is time to sleep.
- Bugs don’t mean insects to you but Nightmares and if you are to debug you do not use a terminator spray but your console.
- Eclipse is not just the moon coming in between the sun and the earth.
- If a teacher asks you to write something on the board 10 times you use a loop statement!